Terms & Conditions
This website is brought to you by GRÜNESLAND. If you have any comments or queries, please contact us at [email protected].
1. GENERAL INFORMATION FOR USERS
Access and use of https://www.gruneslandcheese.ca (hereinafter, the “Website”) is offered by GRÜNESLAND, the company that owns and is responsible for the aforementioned Website.
This document describes the Terms and Conditions of Use of the Website. Any natural person or legal entity (hereinafter, the “Users”) who wishes to access and / or use the Website, will be subject to these Terms and Conditions of Use, together with all other policies, general conditions and principles that govern and apply to the Website.
Any User who does not accept these Terms and Conditions of Use, which are mandatory and binding, must refrain from continuing to use the Website.
GRÜNESLAND reserves the right to modify or update these Terms and Conditions of Use at any time. For this reason, we recommend that you periodically read these Terms and Conditions of Use to be aware of any changes that may occur.
For any questions or doubts about these Terms and Conditions of Use, you can send us an email to [email protected].
Users undertake to make proper use of the content that GRÜNESLAND offers through its Website and, by way of example, but not limited to, undertake not to use it for:
- Engaging in illicit, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order activities;
- Causing damage to the physical and logical systems of the Website, its suppliers or third parties, introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damage;
- Try to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts owned by GRÜNESLAND.
- GRÜNESLAND reserves the right to request some proof and / or additional data in order to corroborate the personal information of the Users.
- GRÜNESLAND is not responsible for any damage, loss or loss for Users caused by failures in the system, the server or the Internet. GRÜNESLAND will not be responsible for any virus that could infect the User’s equipment as a result of access, use or examination of the Website or as a result of any transfer of data, files, images, texts, or audio contained therein.
- GRÜNESLAND does not guarantee continued or uninterrupted access and use of its Website. The system may eventually be unavailable due to technical difficulties or Internet failures, or for any other circumstance beyond GRÜNESLAND; In such cases, an attempt will be made to restore it as quickly as possible without any kind of liability being imputed. GRÜNESLAND will not be responsible for any errors or omissions of content on its Website.
- The Website is not directed to persons under 18 years of age. Therefore, GRÜNESLAND declines any responsibility for failure to comply with this requirement.
3. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
GRÜNESLAND, by itself or as assignee, is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of the Website, as well as of the elements contained therein (by way of example: images, sound, audio, video, software or texts; trademarks or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for their operation, access and use, etc.), owned by GRÜNESLAND or its licensors.
Any use not previously authorized by GRÜNESLAND will be considered a serious breach of intellectual or industrial property rights.
The reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the method of making them available, of all or part of the contents of the Website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without prior authorization, are expressly prohibited. by GRÜNESLAND.
Users undertake to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by GRÜNESLAND. You can view the elements of the Website and even print, copy and store them on your computer’s hard drive or on any other physical medium as long as it is solely and exclusively for your personal and private use. Users must refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system that was installed on the different navigation pages and contents of the Website owned and held by GRÜNESLAND.
4. EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND LIABILITY
GRÜNESLAND is not responsible, in any case, for damages of any nature that may be caused, by way of example: due to errors or omissions in the contents, due to lack of availability of the Website – periodic stops may be made for technical maintenance in if necessary – as well as for the correction of problems that may be generated by the transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful software programs in the content or on the platform itself, despite having adopted all the necessary technological measures to avoid it.
GRÜNESLAND does not assume any responsibility for the links to other web pages found on the Website, being able to direct Users to other websites over which GRÜNESLAND does not have any type of control, therefore the inclusion of links to other sites web does not imply the approval of its contents by GRÜNESLAND or the existence of any type of association between GRÜNESLAND and its owners. Therefore, Users access the content and the conditions of use that govern them under their sole responsibility.
5. MODIFICATIONS AND DURATION
GRÜNESLAND reserves the right to make the modifications it deems appropriate on the Website, being able to change, delete or add both the content and services provided through these and the way in which they are presented or located on the Website . For this reason, we ask you to regularly check the legal texts included in the Website, in order to have access to the most recent version of these. However, any change that occurs, as far as possible, will be communicated to the Users as soon as possible.
6. LINKS POLICY
The persons or entities that intend to make or make a hyperlink from a web page of another Internet portal to the Website, owned by GRÜNESLAND, must be subject to the following conditions:
– The total or partial reproduction of any of the services or contents on the Website is not allowed without the express prior authorization of GRÜNESLAND.
– No deep-links or links to images, not even frames of the Website will be established without the express prior authorization of GRÜNESLAND.
– No false, inaccurate or incorrect statement will be established on the Website, nor on its services or contents. Except for those signs that are part of the hyperlink, the web page on which it is established will not contain any brand, commercial name, establishment label, denomination, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to GRÜNESLAND, unless expressly authorized.
– The establishment of the hyperlink does not imply the existence of relations between GRÜNESLAND and the owner of the website, portal or application from which it is made, nor does it imply GRÜNESLAND knowledge and acceptance of the services and content offered on said website or portal.
– GRÜNESLAND will not be responsible for the content or services made available to the public on the website, portal or application from which the hyperlink is made, nor for the information and statements included therein.
The Website may make available to Users connections and links to other websites managed and controlled by third parties. These links have the exclusive function of facilitating the search for information, content and services on the Internet for Users, without in any case being considered a suggestion, recommendation or invitation to visit them.
GRÜNESLAND does not market, direct, or previously control, or endorse the content, services, information and statements available on said websites.
GRÜNESLAND does not assume any type of responsibility, not even indirectly or subsidiary, for damages of any kind that may arise from the access, maintenance, use, quality, legality, reliability and usefulness of the contents, information, communications, opinions , manifestations, products and services existing or offered on the websites not managed by GRÜNESLAND and that are accessible through the Website.
7. RIGHT OF EXCLUSION
GRÜNESLAND reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the Website without prior notice, at its own request or by a third party, to those Users who breach these Terms and Conditions of Use, as well as any other of the policies and conditions of GRÜNESLAND.
Through this link you can consult all the information about the processing of personal data carried out by GRÜNESLAND.
9. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
Access to and use of the Website, as well as the interpretation, compliance and execution of these Terms and Conditions of Use are subject to the provisions of the applicable regulations.
For any controversy regarding the interpretation or application of the clauses included in these Terms and Conditions of Use, Users agree to be expressly subject to the legislation of Ontario, Canada, and any dispute that arises will be subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts of Canada (Ontario).
10. CONTACTING US
If you would like to contact us to understand more about this Agreement or wish to contact us concerning any matter relating to it, you may send an email to [email protected].
This document was last updated on July 6, 2021